Do you have answers ??
- Should you do the right things or should you do things right?
- Are eyebrows facial hair? No? Why not? It’s on your face.
- At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
- If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
- In the word scent, is “S” silent or “C”?
- Why is it called a building when it’s already built?
- If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
- Do they have the word ‘dictionary’ in the dictionary?
- Why is there a ‘D’ in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
- Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
- If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or the soap dirty?
- Who took the picture of the first camera? And how was it taken?
- Is sand called sand because it’s between sea and land?