- Shakespeare: Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time.
- Napoleon: The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, But because of the silence of good people!
- Einstein: I am thankful to all those who said NO to me It’s because of them I did it myself.
- Abraham Lincoln: If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.
- Shakespeare: Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow! But it means that they have the ability to deal with it.
- William Arthur: Opportunities are like sunrises, if you wait too long you can miss them.
- Hitler: When you are in the light, Everything follows you, But when you enter into the dark, Even your own shadow doesn’t follow you.
- Shakespeare: Coin always makes sound but the currency notes are always silent. So when your value increases keep quietness
Shakespeare: Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you.