- EXCELLENCE: Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- SERVICE: The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.
- CONTRIBUTION: Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful that’s what matters to me.
- OPTIMISM: It turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.
- PERSISTENCE: If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- MENTOR: My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better.
EXCELLENCE: Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected. SERVICE: The mark.