Letter to Bill Gates
This letter is from Lucky Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
- After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.
- There is a button ‘start’ but there is no “stop” button. We request you to check this.
- We find there is ‘Run’ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘run’ has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to “sit”, so that we can click that by sitting.
- One doubt is that any ‘re-scooter’ available in system? As I find only ‘re-cycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.
- There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ‘find’, but unable to trace. Is it a bug??
- Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning ‘HEARTS’ (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect your money.
- My child learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’, so when you will provide that?
- I brought computer, cpu, mouse and keypad lekhin there is only one icon with ‘MY Computer’, remaining ka kya huwa?
- Aur ye to kamal hai, windows says ‘MY Pictures’ lekhin there is not even single photo of mine, So when you will keep my photo in that.
- There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the PC at home only.