- On Earning: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source.
- On Spending: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
- On Savings: Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
- On Taking Risk: Never test the depth of river with both the feet.
- On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
- On Expectations: Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
Filed under: Investments